Analytics (Job ID: SCR-1000024)
- Work location
- Job type
- IT engineers
- Employment type
- Depends on experience
- ** These jobs are not affiliated with Jellyfish. If you would like to apply, please contact the company directly. If you would like to have a consultation with one of our consultants, please apply below. **
Experience and Qualifications Required:
• 3-5 years of finance industry experience.
• Excellent analytical and numerical skills.
• Strong understanding／knowledge of common customer experience measurement／optimization tools e.g. Google Analytics, Adobe marketing cloud (Analytics, Target), Decibel Insight, VOC tools (e.g. Medallia, Qualtrics, OpinionLab), tag management tools (e.g. Ensighten and Tealium).
• Good knowledge of data visualization tools (e.g. Tableau, PowerBI, Klipfolio, DataStudio etc.).
• Digital native with genuine interest and passion for digital media, online marketing, new technologies and digital disruption.
• Ability to conceptualize, describe and analyse complex and abstract problems.
• Good understanding of digital marketing technologies and data (SEM, display advertising, social media, SEO, email marketing, programmatic, etc.).
|Language requirements: Japanese||Business level (N2)|
|Language requirements: English||Business level|
|Career level||Manager (Manager/Supervisor of staff)|
|Company name||EIRE Systems K.K.エイラ システム 株式会社|
|Job description||** These jobs are not affiliated with Jellyfish. If you would like to apply, please contact the company directly. If you would like to have a consultation with one of our consultants, please apply below. **
Are you interested in joining a new team to drive groundbreaking digital solutions? If you are this could be the role for you!
Our client is a successful multinational Banking ／ Securities sector company starting a new division in Japan, the Global Digital Experience team and looking to hire an Analytics Lead.
The Global Digital Experience team in our client provides groundbreaking digital solutions to deliver market-leading digital client experiences and creating innovative ideas that bridges mobile, desktop, back office and other digital media to provide solutions and services driven by customer insight and business and local Market demands.
As a key part of the digital business intelligence team, the ideal candidate will possess a deep sense of curiosity and a passion for building smarter digital analytics solutions to drive data-based decisions throughout our client's organization across the globe.
• Support the needs of a cross-functional digital team by analysing digital data to produce reports, insights, actions to drive outcomes.
• Work closely with key business stakeholders to understand their business needs and challenges and provide them optimal value from a suite of tools and data.
• Be curious, willing and able to investigate／tease out known or suspected issues from internal／external sources, including voice of customer data, website data, backend system data, 3rd party research and internal observations.
• Collaborate closely with cross functional digital and extended stakeholder teams to create automated business dashboards, taking data from multiple sources and build into real-time visualizations, models and actions.
• Assist with creating, managing and syndicating digital dashboards across the teams and wider organization to spread best practice and act as trusted advisor to the business.
• Collaborate with digital and technology teams to develop and implement best practices around tagging／ digital analytics deployments. Ensure optimal tracking of online properties by using best approaches for deployments allowing us to optimize consumer experience as well as allow for the analysis of the consumer journey.
• Conduct training sessions including one-on-one guidance as well as group instruction.Job Industry:
This job applies to the following conditions
※Click the link to search more jobs with the following conditions
- Job Type